TSIA Summer Prep Academy
Now Accepting Applications for Summer 2018
The TSIA Summer Prep Academy is a program within Project GRAD, a federally funded grant, at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi aimed at preparing students who did not pass one or more sections of the Texas Success Initiative Assessment (TSIA) through a summer bridge experience. The goal of the TSIA Summer Prep Academy is to assist the students with math, reading, and writing skills so they can retest the TSI and avoid the developmental pipeline.
- Students who are selected to attend the free TSIA Summer Prep Academy have two options summer 2018:
- Session 1: June 11th – June 29th Session 2: July 9th - 27th CLICK HERE FOR THE SCHEDULE.
- All students will receive TSIA preparation from faculty members.
- Students are provided a retest opportunity at no charge.
- Free catered lunch Monday through Thursday
- In addition, students will participate in daily academic training to include Supplemental Instruction sessions, tutoring, and academic skill development.
- Students are also acclimated to the campus via a mandatory College 101 class, held every Friday.